Upgrade Your Health, Upgrade Your Life
Our team of wellness practitioners will help you feel your best inside and out. Our goal is to support you on your journey toward a happier and more vibrant life. Let’s address your physical, mental, and emotional goals to discover the healthiest you.Book your free sessions
What We Do
- Help you optimize and sustain your overall well-being – always free of charge to clients
- Utilize a holistic, evidence-based approach in addressing your health concerns and goals
- Provide confidential, non-judgmental, virtual guidance for you to achieve the life that you want
- Discover simple yet effective wellness solutions to address your daily needs and improve health
- Create balance in all areas of your life: diet, environment, relationships, spirituality, and career
How to start:
Click the “Choose Your Coach” button to browse our directory and select your practitioner
Email the coach directly or use the available schedule to choose your preferred day and time to book a session
Begin with your first 50-min intake video session
Tailored to You
Are these services really free?
Our wellness services are always free of charge to clients. Sessions are paid by your employer, insurance company, clinical provider, or our generous supporters. The costs are covered so you can focus on your health.
We believe that optimal health should be accessible to everyone, everywhere, regardless of income. Providing free wellness services is part of our long-term goal to improve healthcare by focusing on preventative health and a patient-centered approach.
What’s a health coach?
- A certified wellness practitioner that stretches you to achieve goals you never dreamed were possible
- The difference between “I want to do it” and “I DID IT!”
- A guide that supports you to have the health, body, and life that you want
- A wellness expert that holds your hand to give you the confidence you need to reach your health goals
- A professional that helps you overcome health problems and build healthy habits that align with your lifestyle and how you want to feel
- A dedicated listener to understand your specific needs and goals
And that’s just the beginning. Can you imagine having your personal coach guiding, supporting, and cheering you on as you reach and even surpass your goals? How would that feel? What would become possible for you?
How do I qualify for these services?
There’re four ways to qualify for our services. If we have an existing relationship with your clinical provider, insurance company, or employer and they refer you to us. Or, if our services aren’t available through one of those channels, our donations will cover the costs of your sessions.
You qualify if you’re an adult (18 or older), have a phone, tablet, or computer, and access the internet to log into our video sessions.
Do I need to provide my insurance or credit card information?
Your insurance and credit card information aren’t a requirement for our services.
Why are your services free?
They are only free to you as a client. The costs of your sessions are covered by your employer, insurance company, clinical provider, or our donations.
As a nonprofit organization, we’re eliminating the barriers to health to support you during COVID-19 and beyond. We know that our holistic and comprehensive approach is the missing link to a better healthcare system. While the system catches up to subsidizing these essential services, our nonprofit will keep raising funds to continue empowering our nation with healthy citizens.
How many free sessions can I access?
You have access to sessions for an unlimited amount of time. The number of sessions corresponds to your needs and goals.
The only limit is that you can work with just one health coach at a time. You also have the option to see a clinical psychologist and naturopathic doctor along with your coach.
What type of health goals can you help me with?
We can support you with sleep, stress, anxiety, weight, digestion, allergies, immunity, energy, inflammation, skin, depression, diabetes, high cholesterol, and other wellness and life goals.
How will my information be used?
We are HIPPA compliant and will never use your information for other reasons besides supporting you with your goals. Your sessions and data are always kept confidential.
Do you only serve women?
Our initial focus is women, but the village is here to serve anyone who needs us.
Can I change coaches or work with multiple coaches?
We believe that to get the most out of our services, you should work with one health coach at a time. However, you can transfer to another coach who might be more compatible with your needs (see health coach providers bios).
Will My Care Village replace my doctor’s care?
No. We support and supplement your current care plan and welcome partnership with healthcare providers.